Careers – Classic
We are looking for multi-skilled candidate with a good GIS tools knowledge and quantitative background for the position of GIS analyst.
GIS analyst will be responsible for creating spatial data, mapping and managing a digital library of geographic maps in various file types, among other duties.
GIS analysts will need to explain geographic trends and findings from their analyses to clients, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
GIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing spatial data through the use of mapping software.
- Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources.
- Creating shapefiles to merge topographical data with external data by layering external data over a topographical map.
- Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data and locations.
- Converting physical maps into a digital form for computer usage.
- Performing data harvesting and cleaning to convert data into its desired form.
- Produce reports on geographic data utilizing data visualizations.
- Managing a digital library of geographic maps in various file types.
GIS Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in geography, surveying, engineering or related field.
- Proficiency with database such as PostgreSQL.
- Experience with mapping tools such as QGIS.
- Experience with GPS measuring tools.
- Outstanding quantitative skill set.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Job Description for QA Tester:
- Creating test plans and strategy, test cases in partnership with developers, business analysts and project managers which are used to shape and verify code and check conformance to system requirements.
- Responsible for test planning, test automation, test environment setup/tear down, exploratory and manual testing, defect logging and verification.
- Works with various team members in resolving bugs and issues identified during testing.
- Familiarity with various defect management systems.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies.
- Understanding of test-driven development.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and best practices.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes.
- Understanding of user interface design.
- Prior experience of communicating with clients.
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites.
Education and Work Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in testing applications, services and user interfaces or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in CS, IT or related scientific discipline.
We are looking for multi-skilled candidate with a good knowledge of PHP, WordPress for the position of Web Developer.
A Web Developer must have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms.
GIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing WordPress websites.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Writing efficient code
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time frame
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
Web Developer Requirements:
- 2-4 Yrs Experience in web development.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or any related field
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as PHP CodeIgniter
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
Marketing executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea. As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- developing and improving marketing plans unique to different products and services
- conceiving and improving existing marketing strategies
- networking with suppliers, large contractors, partner organizations and other business stakeholders
- conducting marketing research and analysis to produce relevant marketing information and evaluate trends
- monitoring ongoing marketing campaigns and spending based on the budget allocated
- creating and generating reports related to the key performance indicator (KPIs) of an ongoing marketing campaign
- creating engaging and grammatically correct marketing collaterals
- ensuring distribution of marketing materials
- monitoring market trends and analyzing customer activities to identify business opportunities.
- Create, Implement and administer employee policies.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Prepare termination and severance letters.
- Train and provide support to HR team members.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Open to work with teams across geographies.
- Function as liaison for departments, divisions and locations.
- Create and Drive employee engagement programs like R&R and team bonding activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in HR.
- Understanding of Labor Laws and related regulations.
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please Note – This position is only open to those who are willing to work on-field in Goa.
Y-11, 5th Floor, Building No. 1-A
Jairam Complex, Neugi Nagar, Panaji, Goa
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 5.45pm
2nd Floor, Maa Residency, New Nagole Colony,
Kothapet, Hyderabad, Secunderabad
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 5.45pm