The terms “you”, “your”, “user”, “yourself”, refer to the Users of this website.
We take your privacy seriously. Your Information is safe with us. We will not sell or distribute your information.
We strictly adhere to industry guidelines and continuously monitor and enhance how we manage the use and security of collected data.
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL CONCEPTS:
We respect and uphold individual rights to privacy and the protection of personal information. We know how important it is to protect your personal information and want to make every customer experience as safe and secure as reasonably possible. In keeping with that goal, we have developed this Policy to explain our practices for the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information.
a. Personal Information
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual, including, for example, an individual’s name, email address, telephone number. The user may log in to Axzora using just the mobile number. Personal information does not include information that would enable an individual to be contacted at a place of business, for example an employee’s name, position or title, business telephone number, or business address. We will only collect, use, store or disclose personal information in accordance with this Policy, or in accordance with laws applicable to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by us (“Applicable Privacy Laws”).
b. Non-Personal Information
On the other hand, “non-personal information”is any type of information other than personal information, and is excluded from this Policy.
Non-personal information includes information that is anonymous or not about an identifiable individual, such as web browsing information (such as the domain used to access the Website, or the type and version of device, browser or operating system being used to access the Service), or aggregate information that anonymizes the underlying data (like the number of visitors, what pages users visit, average time spent on the Website or on various parts of the Service).
We will collect, use, store or disclose non-personal information in accordance with our ordinary business practices and in our discretion, but always in accordance with any Applicable Privacy Laws.
2. PRIVACY OFFICER:
We have appointed a Privacy Officer who is responsible for our compliance with this Policy. All complaints, questions and requests for additional information regarding this Policy should be promptly submitted to the Privacy Officer. Information on how to contact the Privacy Officer can be found below.
3. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
As indicated above, we collect two types of information through our Service: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect about you will depend on the nature of your interaction with us or the Service.
a. Information we collect from you:
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- preferences information such as Request history and marketing preferences; and
- any information that you voluntarily enter, including personal information, into any postings, comments, reviews.
b. Information we automatically collect
We also automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, as well as which aspects of our performance metric indicators available with our technology products you prefer using.
- Cookies- We use “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a user’s computer to permit Axzora to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Website, to offer personalized content and information for your use, to track your activity at the Website, to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your Website experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Website and your ability to access certain features of the Website or engage in transactions through the Website.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may use your personal information, in combination with your non-personal information, for a variety of business purposes, for example to:
- fulfil your Request;
- send you a Request confirmation, if applicable;
- send you requested Home Service or Job information;
- send new product or service information;
- respond to customer service requests;
- administer your User Account;
- send you marketing communications;
- respond to your questions and concerns;
- improve our Services and marketing efforts;
- conduct research and analysis;
- display content based upon your interests;
- for distribution to our Payment Processor for the provision of payment services;
- facilitate your transactions with other Users or Home Service Professionals, as applicable;
- to improve the Services; and
- YOUR CONSENT:
- We will collect, use, store or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and consent, except where required or permitted by Applicable Privacy Laws. When you choose to provide us with your personal information you consent to the use of your personal information as identified in this Policy and as may be further identified at the time of collection.
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Without your explicit consent, we do not disclose your personal information to third-parties for their marketing and advertising purposes.
If required by law, in good faith, we may share your personal information if such sharing of information is reasonably necessary to comply with a court order or to meet any other legal requirements.
Please make a note that we do not collect, use or store your credit/debit/bank details as the same is done through our third party payment gateway.
We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: –
- To comply with legal obligations,
- to prevent, detect, mitigate or investigate fraudulent/illegal activities related to our services,
- or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our users or the general public.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow commercially reasonable standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We employ physical, administrative, contractual and technological safeguards to protect personal information, and insist that our service providers do the same. We insist that our personnel, and those of our providers, only access and use personal information in order to properly perform those duties.
REMOVAL OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes (as determined in our discretion) and to meet any legal requirements. We destroy your information when it is no longer needed or required to be kept, or we remove your personally identifiable information to render it anonymous.
You can direct any questions or concerns regarding our compliance with this Policy to our Privacy Officer by writing or emailing at:
Y-11, 5th Floor, Building No. 1
Jairam Complex, Neugi Nagar
Panaji – Goa, 403 001
2nd Floor, Maa Residency,
New Nagole Colony,
Secunderabad, 500 035
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Number: 9262626262